Andover Crisis and Support Centre
The Andover Crisis and Support Centre aims to provide:-
Accommodation for women and women with children in need of a supportive environment together with a telephone and drop in service offering information, advice, support and a counselling service for the local community.
The accommodation is for women and children-and offers support for those in need. Residents can stay up to six months and during that time the Centre workers are on hand to give practical advice and emotional support in order for them to move on with their lives.
Emergency “crash” beds are also available for women and their children who need short-term stays during a time of crisis.
All under one roof…
- Accommodation for women and women with children
- Advice and Information
- Child and Young Persons Support
- CRUSH Programme
- Drop-In opens Monday – Friday
- Domestic abuse awareness sessions
- Freedom Programme
- Independent Domestic Violence Advisor
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- Social Contact